- Phabricator: the software powering developer.blender.org
- Git: how to download, update and commit code
- Subversion: how to check out prebuild libraries and translations
- Patches and Diffs: how to work with patches and diffs
- Code Review: review code before committing
- CMake for Developers: Extra information for developers on using CMake.
- BuildBot: automated builds at builder.blender.org
- distcc: Distributed building.
- GDB: debugging on Unix system
- Address Sanitizer: debugging with GCC/ASAN
- Valgrind: detecting memory errors (linux/osx only)
- BuGLe: OpenGL debugging
- Py from C: run Python scripts in C code (test changes without rebuilds).
- Eclipse PyDev: How to debug Python scripts running in Blender from the Eclipse IDE.
- Profiling: How to profile Python function calls.
- Tracing: How to log script execution.
Phabricator Project Page listing tasks.
- Coding Tips: how to navigate the code and debug problems.
- Blender Dev Tools: how to setup Blenders optional developer tools repo.