Blender 2.93: Add-ons
- Right-click menu was replaced with the new asset card. The asset card shows all information about the asset and allows to do all operations previously available in the menu.
- Tooltip preview was simplified, the thumbnail can be seen unobstructed during drag-drop interaction.
- Ratings are shown more prominently and the results are shown always when at least one rating is available.
- Choose resolution before downloading an HDR.
- Upload UI was improved to be simpler.
- Rerender thumbnail for models - this command downloads the asset, renders thumbnail in the background, and reuploads it - great for beautifying your older thumbnails.
Collection Manager Popup with new undo/redo buttons, object selection buttons, and improved indicators.
- Undo/Redo support was added to the Collection Manager Popup via undo and redo buttons near the top. (rBA88db9c6)
- Objects can now be selected, based on collection, in the Collection Manager Popup, and the selection/object state indication per collection has been improved. (rBA6dfba91) (rBAebe76f3)
- Fixed a bug where QCD renumbering would add a 21st slot. (rBA8ea89b8)
- Fixed a bug where Phantom Mode was not disabling all of the UI elements it should have in the Collection Manager Popup. (rBA8619440)
- Fixed tooltip issues. (rBAdf01c14)