August 12 - August 16 / #7
- create milestones 2.81 and 2.82
- propose release date for 2.81: 2019.11.14.
- additionally propose some dates for release cycle leading up to 2.81 (cut-off 2019.09.13, stabilizing branch 2019.10.01) and commit policy
- help localisation team get started with weblate service
- get crashpad backend work started. In the next week or two we should be able to do some testing in the wild
- log weekly progress bot task
July 29 - August 9 / #5+#6
July 15 - July 26 / #3+#4
July 1 - July 12 / #1+#2
- The first two weeks has been filled with getting an overview of the current state of Blender development. We organised several meetings with Brecht and Dalai to discuss where we currently stand, and where we want to go.
- As part of the work to do I started a discussion on bf-committers mailing list to get a better undestanding of how devs perceive the processes.
- Notes for meetings have been posted here and here.