Adding tests for Geometry Nodes
Geometry Nodes tests are located under
- Open Blender.
- Go to Geometry Nodes Tab.
- Add a new Node Tree.
- Add the node to be tested.
- Rename the default object to
- Save the blend file under any existing category (mesh, points, curves ...)
- If the category doesn't exist, add a new folder with the <category_name>.
Running the test
Test under an existing category
- Compile blender.
- From the terminal, go to the build folder.
- When running the test for the first time, set the
- Run test using
Test from a new category
- Update the
tests\pythonto add the new category (Search
geo_nodein the file).
- The rest of the steps are same as above.
Check out the Tests section - Setup, Automated Tests and Python Tests.