July 4 - 8
The main work this week was to finish the blogpost about the new hair system, prepare its images, update the documentation and work with the team on any missing task.
I also had a meeting with Arnd about the new Gitea workflows. I will post the meeting notes next week.
- Hair Curves: The new curves object is now available becb1530b1c.
- Cleanup: make format 2c55d8c1cf6.
- UI: Curves Sculpting - Remove duplicated entry for Curve Length c52a18abf84.
- Fix curves sculpting Selection Paint missing refresh abbc8333ac1.
June 27 - July 1
- Join the FOSS podcast with Pablo Vazquez.
- Presented and discussed further the Library Overrides design with Bastien Montagne and Julian Eisel.
- Implemented a better preview for the curves sculpt density distance preview (with Julian Eisel).
- Tested a few patches regarding the new hair system.
- Started a draft for a new blogpost about the design behind the new hair system.
March 21 - 25
Documented the process to update the third party licences and resumed my work on the apply modifier and transform for multi-user data objects.
make source_archive_completefor release branches 643da14a4ef.