January 7 - 11
Stereoscopy 3d drawing is fixed in the viewport, and the stereo 3d support elements are back:
* Cameras * Convergence Plane / Alpha * Stereoscopy Volume / Alpha
Initially what was broken was simply the drawing of the stereoscopy 3d for converging cameras. This issue was introduced with copy-on-write. With this fixed and out of the way, I decided to port the viewport stereo element drawings since we never prioritized that.
- Viewport: Stereoscopy drawing is back ce3475f7479.
- BKE_camera_multiview_model_matrix: Add _scaled version ba89b69ebdb.
- Drawing API: shgroup_instance and shgroup_instance_alpha clarification 9f6e09bd8c1.
- Fix T60328: Stereoscopy Convergence Plane broken 0bd20aa7df2.
- Revert "Fix T60044: Sculpting brush is not visible on file load" 583c3213347.
January 1 - 4
Bug fixing and tracker. More triaging than I was hoping to, but I ran out of confirmed bugs assigned to me.
- Silence warning bfac8a429c7.
- Partial fix T60148: EEVEE hangs when anamorphic bokeh is too low 1753177ad8a.
- EEVEE DoF: Fix runtime error: division by zero when blades was 0 bdbe4844284.
- Fix T60044: Sculpting brush is not visible on file load 4d8ed937f22.
- Fix poll function for SelectPattern operator c862c14339e.
- Fix T60030: Select pattern fails with pose bones 6fdfa556678.