- Add link to the git commit at the end of each feature:
<commit-hash> with the hash of the commit, e.g.
Not every commit relating to the feature needs to be listed. The main commits introducing it are sufficient.
- If possible, link to the manual entry where to read more about the feature.
- Do not use abbreviations for features, editors, properties, etc.
Example: Use "Grease Pencil" instead of "gpencil"
Images and Videos
- Use the default theme
- Keep videos short
- Do not use the Blender logo for demonstrations
- Do not write text nor add arrows to the screencaptures, explain in the caption
- Remove unnecessary clutter
- Capture only the relevant editor(s)
- Hide irrelevant sidebars or panels