Reference/Release Notes/3.4/Grease Pencil
- Now SVG import allows to import several files in one operation. Also, the name of the .SVG is used as Blender name. (670ced9758)
Outlineoperator to convert strokes to perimeter. (aa7b2f1dd9)
Outlineoption at brush level to convert to outline the last stroke drawn. (613b6ad9e5)
Set Start Pointoperator to define the start point for cyclic strokes. (98c4e1e590)
Offsetparameter in reproject operator for surface mode. (5c33704ffa)
- Fill tool has been improved adding a new algorithm to close gaps. (468f2ccc0e, dd0ef74887, 742268c50b, bdbf24772a, 392855ce50)
The new method uses the
Radius of circumference to determine how close the strokes for filling. This new method is very effective when the extension done by the previous method (now renamed as
Extend) of the strokes never cross.
If the gap between strokes is greater than the actual radius, the system shows circles. To change the size of the circle use
Wheel Mouse or
As soon the radius determine that the gap is closed, the help circles are hidden. This allows to focus in pending gaps, keeping only circles in pending ones.
The Advanced panel was rearranged and now has a new section for
Gap Closure with all the new options.
Note: The old gap closure method using straight lines has been renamed as
Extend and the
Leak Size has been removed because new algorithms make this parameter obsolete.
- Fill tool extend lines now are clipped when there is a collision. (5c13c7cd30)
Skey to toggle extend method from Extend->Radius->Extend.
- LineArt: New "Forced Intersection" option that allows objects to always produce intersections even against objects that are set as "No Intersection". This allows more flexible configuration of more complex scenes. (0bdb5239c1)
- New Trace Frame parameter in Trace operator. (903709c4eb)
The default trace can only trace an image or a sequence, but it was not possible to trace only selected frames in a sequence. This new parameter allows to define what frame trace. If the value is 0, the trace is done as before. The parameter is not exposed in the UI because this is only logic if it is managed by a python API.