Blender 2.93: User Interface
- The render visibility toggles are now shown by default. (510db9512f)
- When showing folded item, more sub-items types are gathered as a single icon + counter (all bones, bone groups, and vertex groups, rB92dfc8f2).
- "Frame Selected" operator to scroll to the selected files (5a67407d5a). This has shortcut
Numpad . in Blender's default keymap, and
F in the Industry Compatible keymap.
- Temporary windows play nicer with others. Opening a new window can no longer take over the space of a different window. (492e64c7bc).
- Window / "New Window" now opens with a simpler layout, with just a single editor (the largest of the parent). (be9842f65b).
- Child windows are shown on top of parent windows. You can now work with overlapping and floating windows. (261fa052ac).
- Improved positioning of windows on multiple monitors. (d447bd3e4a) (97fabc3c1c).
- Improvements to Full-screen support (12193035ed) (9b87d3f029).
- Transform arrow cursor improvements in shape and in response to line width changes. (b4b02eb4ff).
- Navigation Gizmo changes. Better indication of negative axes, consistent use of color and size to indicate orientation, ability to be resized. (ded9484925).
- Position Gizmo tooltips below their bounds so as to not obscure themselves. (cf6d17a6aa).
- Use ellipsis character when truncating strings no matter how narrow. (de3f369b30).
- Windows OS - Allow any input language, regardless of translated display language. (f2781e1c7c).
- Improved contrast for Status Bar report messages. (694bc4d040).
- WM: Add 'Confirm On Release' option for
- Update layouts for graph editor and NLA editor FModifiers (1f5647c07d).
- Blender thumbnails now saved without "Camera View"-style Passepartout. (9c395d6275).
- Virtual node sockets (unconnected node group sockets) are now more visible (b54b56fcbe).
- Add Add Copy Full Data Path to RMB menu (85623f6a55).
- Dynamically increase width of data-block and search-menu name buttons for long names where there is enough space (2dd040a349).
- Allow translation of strings even when in 'en_US' locale, useful for non-English add-ons (7a05ebf84b).