Blender 2.92: User Interface
- Properties editor sync. Clicking on the icon for outliner data will switch to the corresponding properties editor tab for properties editors that share a border. (0e47e57eb7)
- New filter to display only selectable objects. (fbf2908674)
- The object state filter can now be inverted. For example, inverting "Selectable" will only display unselectable objects. (2afdb4ba87)
- List library overrides in the Outliner. A filter option allows hiding them (aa64fd69e7).
- Add a new tab for collection properties (3e87d8a431).
- Use consistent name for select mirror across object modes (1c357a3c5f).
- Support tooltips for superimposed icons (2250b5cefe).
- Improvements to the alignment and placement of interface items (6bf043ac94) (b0a9a04f62).
- Allow theming the alternate row color in the sequencer, similar to the file browser and the outliner (f7223d5f72).
- When dragging, constrain panels vertically in the property editor, preferences, and side-bars vertically (328aad8c98).
- When using Weight Paint Sample Weight Tool, using eyedropper cursor and display weight in header (64277e8f3a) (e3d9241a05).
- New layout for the "About" dialog with full Blender logo (79eeabafb3).
- New look for the "Startup Script Execution" warning dialog (2e5d9a73f7).
- Improved layout of node group socket lists (1d3b92bdea).
- New properties editor popover that contains settings for outliner to properties sync (ffacce5be4)