Blender 2.80: Audaspace
Upstream audaspace has been merged into the blender 2.8 branch.
- The whole library was refactored to use C++11, no more Boost!
- Many stability and performance improvements.
- Major Python API refactor:
- Most requested: Play self generated sounds using numpy arrays.
- For games: Sound list, random sounds and dynamic music.
- Writing sounds to files.
- Sequencing API.
- Opening sound devices, eg. Jack.
- Blender UI: Ability to choose different OpenAL devices in the user settings.
- In sum since the refactor audaspace got almost 600 commits.