Blender 2.76: Add-ons
- Import: Added option to not import custom normals (rBAdb79c2aa5eed872e4).
- Export: Added option to not force export keyframe at start/end of action (requested in T45438), rBAb7567791a19f).
- Export: Added support for relative shape keys based on non-Basis relative shape keys (requested in T45875), rBAcc70ce71171).
- IO: Reworked UI in a tab-like way (rBA068ca0a5f61986).
- IO: Added full support for (standard extension) MTL emission of material (so far only map_ke was supported by exporter, rBA94c9c4ee3370)).
Copy and Paste UV
This Add-on is not available in the 2.76 release itself. It can be tested in the buildbot builds though.
- Copy/Paste UV - Update to version 3.0: New features (Flip/Rotate UV, Transfer UV) are added (rBAC1e571dc311406bbd52fc25d4dbea597bafdc30e1) - http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/UV/Copy_Paste_UVs
<youtube>ddq1J_y1RMc</youtube> <youtube>qp2Kn1fN96Q</youtube> <youtube>p1W6jugsyZw</youtube>
This exposes a BVH-tree data structures, allowing Python developers to perform raytracing, search nearest point on surface of a mesh, and overlap 2 meshes.
Geometry can be initialized from existing Blender data or created entirely from Python.
Concave ngons are automatically handled (as with meshes in Blender).