Blender 2.75: Sculpting/Painting
Painting/Sculpting improvements include: Painting with symmetry is now possible, some great improvements were made for Dynamic Topology distribution, a new Dynamic Topology detail mode was added, the crease brush was improved, ...
Symmetry Texture Painting in 3D
Projection Paint now has Symmetry support. (e2d60d180ed8)
<youtube width="420" height="315">IwxRs9rsmeo</youtube>
- Improved dynamic topology distribution (d2da8aa27aad3e9)
- Crease brush now creates a more curved profile, to sculpt tighter grooves (356ceded279b1)
- New dyntopo detail mode, "Brush", uses edge detail size as a percentage of the brush radius. (de180aba35ea)
- Constraining a line stroke to 45 degree increments is now done using the Alt key. Ctrl key is back to being used for negative strokes.
- Vertex Paint colors no longer influence the viewport color when painting in texture painting (except when used in the material and user toggles material shading mode)