Blender 2.74: Add-ons
Import Images as Planes
- Now support animations (movies) for Cycles as well, also fixed setting len from video (rBA468a9845651e).
Auto Tile Size (New)
Estimate and set the tile size that will render the fastest
- Now renamed the file to
node_efficiency_tools.py, so you will have to enable it and save your preferences again.
- A change in Blender's core (rBc792e546991bd) now allows Lazy Functions to work when clicking on the contents of the node too (not only on empty space) (old behavior, new behavior)
Quite a few new features from POV-Ray where added to the exporter, among which volumetric rendering.
- IMPORT Added support for embedded image files (rBA6a090568c38e4fe6).
- IMPORT Added support for custom normals (rBAa00934e26c46).
- IMPORT Added support for custom normals (rBAcfdf95dc8a0eae).
- IMPORT reworked code, importing big meshes with polygons can be up to six or seven times faster (rBAc307a89e281a).
- Quaternion now has support for exponential map representation (rB9fa628f35be3), eg:
expmap = Quaternion((1, 0, 0), 1.2).to_exponential_map()
quat = Quaternion((1.2, 0, 0)) # from exponential map vector to quaternion