Blender 2.60 Guidelines for SVN > Changelog
Note: Please dont just add items unless they are included in the svn range listed below. otherwise we cant keep track of whats in.
When moving reports into the changelog...
- include bugfixe numbers [#1234] and svn commits as r1234, these are converted into links later.
Use this formatting:
fix [#54321] Some issue fixed - r12345 ... or
fix: Some issue fixed - r12345 ... or
Some change made - r12345
- sentences should make sense on their own, not just copy commit log or tracker report's which don't always have a lot to do with the actual fix or are too technical.
- maintenance commits (build system, corrected spelling, compiler warnings, doc generator)
- fixes to mistakes in newly added code.
- very minor fixes/slight changes in behavior (change log should be noteworthy)
svn log -r39307:41092 https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/blender -v > log.txt svn log -r2241:2473 https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-extensions/trunk/py/scripts/addons -v > log.txt