< Dev:Ref/Release Notes | 2.49 | Extensions(Redirected from Reference/Release Notes/2.49/Extensions/Python)
Blender 2.49 Script Changes
- [#18772] c3d_import script crashes.
- [#18388] PLY Import fails if line ending is not \n
- [#17958] Image, edit externally failed on some paths
- [#18479] 'Consolidate into one image' does not calculate/use 'pixel margin'
- [#18407] Trouble w/ Bevel_Center.py, add python encoding info
- [#11172] md2 export bug(s), export with object transformations applied.
- [#18611] console.py linewrap working again.
- Vertex Paint, Self Shadow - didn't update for meshes with modifiers.
- Mesh, Edges to Curve - was giving all points a tilt of 1.0
- Vertex Color from Material, script was adding UV's rather then vertex colors.
- UV Calc Click-Project and Follow Active Quads add UV's if they didn't exist.
- Added support for image alpha.