- Start: 2021/02/22
- End: 2021/03/05
Note: The team will meet in the middle of the sprint (Monday) to check if the sprint backlog is still valid.
- Goal: Wrap up attribute Workflow and design for tool system.
- Jacques: 8 days
- Pablo: 1 day
- Hans: 8 days
- Simon: 2 day
What went well
- Code review is working well.
- Community involvement is increasing.
- Great to see things that are not strictly necessary being prioritized (e.g., attribute search and spreadsheet).
- Amount of freedom we have to operate is paying off.
- 2.92 Release shows that the minimal yet complete feature have strong foundations.
- It is nice to see the new features merged.
- Spreadsheet design process went well even though it should have fully preceded the coding stage.
What didn't go well
- Sometimes it feels rushed, not leaving time to finishing up to completion some tasks.
- That doesn't leave enough time for too many "good to have" tasks, leaving only the "must be done" tasks complete.
- The spreadsheet building on scale phase started while the final design wasn't approved yet.
- Team is growing disconnected with the tools that we are building.
- Miscommunication regarding the main goals for this development cycle.
- Spreadsheet was too big of a topic to not formally include other modules early in the design process.
- Dalai found the past 2 weeks a bit overwhelming leading to a drop of quality in some of his responsibilities.
- Hans wants to find time to tackle old standing issues.
- We could have leveraged the quick prototype as a part of the design.
- Try to use geometry nodes more.
- Try to train the process and share the responsibilities for the design steps/process more.