The Blender project relies on several systems to aid in the development effort of the software itself. This section groups information about these systems.
- Gitea (https://projects.blender.org) - hosts:
- Code Repositories for Blender, its translations and add-ons as well as websites such as the Blender Cloud and Blender ID;
- Bug Tracker and Task Management;
- Patch submissions, code reviewing and auditing.
- Buildbot - automated Blender builds. Used for the nightly builds and testing different platforms.
- HowToGetBlender - Various options to to get blender builds
- MediaWiki - this developer wiki.
- User Manual - documentation for users on how to use Blender.
- Development Forum (https://devtalk.blender.org) - A place for discussing Blender development using Discourse.
- Code Blog (https://code.blender.org) - For communication of new and ongoing projects. Made in Wordpress.
- Official Website (https://blender.org) - presentation of the Blender project, including the download page. Made in Wordpress.
- OpenData - a platform to collect and display the results of hardware and software performance tests, analytics, telemetry and more.