Developer Intro/Environment/OSX CMake XCode
The text below is out of date except Configuring The Editor.
- This document assumes you have built blender using the Building Blender for OSX.
- Tested with Xcode 4.6.2 (4H1003) on Mac OS X 10.8.5
- Start Xcode
- Click on "Open Other..." button in the left bottom corner of the splash screen
- Navigate to created by CMake project folder
- Select "Blender.xcodeproj" file and click "Open" button
- Select "install" goal
- Click "Run" and all projects will be build
- Select "blender" goal
- Click "Run"