|UI location||properties editor > modifiers|
|Version||0.2.2||Author(s)||meta-androcto, saidenka, lijenstina|
|Current version download||In Blender release addons|
- Modifier tools
- A small collection of utilities for managing Modifiers.
- Apply all
- Applies all Modifiers on all selected objects in 3D Viewport.
- This option is also available in the Apply Menu ( default CtrlA )
- Delete All
- Removes all Modifiers on all selected objects in 3D Viewport.
- Viewport VIs
- Toggles Viewport Visibility On/Off of Modifiers for all selected objects in the 3D Viewport.
- Toggle Stack
- Expands/Collapses stack of Modifiers on the active object.
- While in collapsed state, only the header bar of a Modifier panel is shown.
- When enabled & the object has modifiers the additional helpers appear above the modifier stack.
- Some functionality examples:
- Toggle Stack (top collapsed, bottom expanded)
- Viewport VIs (top visible, bottom not)
- Messages about failure to apply modifiers on some objects in the cmd/terminal and in the UI. In cases when there are too many objects, the message gets replaced with a generic one due to limited space in the UI. However, a full list will be available in the cmd/terminal
- A message about removed modifiers
- To access the options, the active object has to have modifiers.
- Sometimes applying modifiers can fail for some objects. For instance, if the modifier is disabled (i.e. Boolean Modifier that doesn't have the Object field defined - Mesh used for Boolean operation or objects that share linked data)