Bugs and Patches
- Bug Reports: how to make good bug reports
- Contributing Code: how to contribute fixes and new features
- Commit Rights: how to get commit rights
- Addons: getting your addon bundled and maintaining it
Blender's code is organized in modules; libraries or directories with files sharing a certain functionality. For each module the module owners are responsible for maintenance and bug fixes. They also define - together with their team - roadmaps or todos for the module, aligned with the overall release cycles and roadmaps.
- Code History: blender code evolution over the years