|IMPORTANT! Do not update this page!|
|We have moved the Blender User Manual to a new location. Please do not update this page, as it will be locked soon.|
The Scene actuator manages the scenes in your .blend file, these can be used as levels or for UI and background.
The actuator has eight modes:
- Restart restarts the current scene, everything in the scene is reset.
- Set Scene changes scene to selected one.
- Set Camera changes which camera is used.
- Add Overlay Scene: this adds an other scene, and draws it on top of the current scene. It is good for interface, keeping the health bar, ammo meter, speed meter in an overlay scene makes them always visible.
- Add Background Scene: this is the opposite of an overlay scene, it is drawn behind the current scene.
- Remove Scene removes a scene!
- Suspend Scene pauses a scene.
- Restore Scene resumes a paused scene.