Copy Rotation Constraint
The Copy Rotation constraint forces its owner to match the rotation of its target.
- This constraint uses one target, and is not functional (red state) when it has none.
- If Target is an Armature, a new field is displayed offering the optional choice to set an individual bone as Target.
- If a Bone is set as Target, a new field is displayed offering the optional choice where along this bone lays the target point.
- Vertex Group
- If Target is a Mesh, a new field is displayed offering the optional choice to set a Vertex Group as target.
- X, Y, Z
- These buttons control which axes are constrained – by default, all three are on.
- The Invert buttons invert their respective rotation values.
- When enabled, this control allows the owner to be rotated (using its current transform properties), relatively to its target’s orientation.
- This constraint allows you to chose in which space evaluate its owner’s and target’s transform properties.