- Show light env in view3d display.
Will not fix
- HDR file saved from light paint cannot be opened by other HDR software. (fixed in r21238)
- Light rotation doesn't work correctly. (fixed in r21281)
- The output HDR files appear different in Qtpfsgui than Blender. It looks like some values are clamped in one but not the other (fixed in r21992).
- System crashed after loading a second file (fixed by brecht in 2.5 branch)
- Adding modifiers such as subsurf in light paint mode would cause wrong display. (See manual for descriptions on using modifiers in light paint mode.)
- Undo/redo in light paint doesn't work together with transformation undo/redo. (fixed in r21259)
- Light paint preview doesn't show up when view3d is not in light paint mode.(fixed in r21369)
- A reset button to go back to the default light env settings.