Game Engine Bugfixes 2.49b
- Saving runtime on Windows didn't work with python2.6
- Let IPO's animate the ref value for KX_BlenderMaterial's
Game Engine Bugfixes 2.49a
- Anisotropic friction with zero values caused objecs to jump to infinity
- Materials using Object texture coordinates caused crash
- light in skinned object only work properly after running the action once.
- Avoid crashing BGE on Mobile Intel GMA 950/945 Express GPU
- Lights in non-glsl mode didn't move anymore, missing matrix update.
- Changing the scale of a sleeping object wasn't working with bullet.
- Dynamically added sensor objects didn't have their physic shape synchronized with movement.
- Loading older blend files (from the blender Gamekit 1.0 demos) that use Sumo crashed on playback
- Shadow face flag ignored object's scale.
- Sound Actuator negative events would play a sound when no sound had played yet.
- Sound Actuator with loop-end stop on negative events.