|Pages about editing the wiki|
|Writer Guide | Style Guide | Templates | Translations guide | Wiki Tasks Guide | SEO|
About and how to use wiki tasks page
Also, please edit the wiki tasks page if you find missing parts in the manual but you cannot fix yourself.
Note that Tutorials are not considered in the wiki tasks page.
Listing of pages to be done/updated
At release time:
- Update this Template: Template:Blender/Current version.
- Create the page “
Meta:Wiki Tasks/Blender 2.5x” (complete with appropriate version, for example “
- List each todo, preceded by the appropriate Wikitask template. you can use:
Author commitment to a task
An author/contributor interested in a certain section then should:
- Communicate with docboard mailing list to avoid clashing with other authors.
- Change the todo template near the page he’s interested in to “Inprogress”, adding his Sign.
- Write all the needed sandbox pages, following the writer guide and the style guide.
which shows asDoc:Manual/Foo,
which shows as--mindrones 17:14, 14 September 2009 (UTC)
Note that with “
Finding general consensus and moving to Manual
After the preparation in sandbox, an author should:
- Find general consensus in docboard mailing list about inclusion in official Manual of his or her own work.
- Update the Manual following the current structure, see also these editing guidelines.
- Update wikitasks page changing “
Inprogress” template with “