I've created a few scripts and loaded them into the tracker. So far I haven't had any response yet — presumably everyone is busy writing Blender 2.5 itself — so am I supposed to create a page here in the wiki for my scripts now, or should I wait until they have passed some sort of approval process? M.e 15:02, 26 May 2010 (UTC)
- Hi M.e., sorry for late respond. You may want to talk to Scorpion AKA Meta-Androcto directly. migius 12:59, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
reorg - sections
I only wanted to add an item to a section but am limited to "entire page" [block] edit. Hope you don't mind if I modify.
- sure no problems, addeed that bit in the guidelines thanks! --mindrones 19:28, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
Anyone know of a script that will calculate an object's centre of mass? It must assume a solid body. Alternative in 2d using a plane goemetry?
Or else how would one write a script to do this? any ideas?
Would it be a good idea to re-order this page alphabetically? So:
- Add mesh
And not just the main sections, but the script themselves as well. So 3D View Release would be like this:
- 3D Navigation
- Align Tools
- Copy Attributes Menu
- Dynamic Spacebar Menu
- Materials Utils
- Object Property Chart
- Panel Measure
I don't mind doing the work, but I don't want to start making changes without approval.
Crouch 10:29, 29 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, since very often people create a new page and don't link here, I have put in my todo a new template to build this page almost completely automatic, so we don't have to bother too much. So please don't do this manually, I'll take care of it. In case I'll have problems doing it, we can always do it later, thx. --mindrones 11:35, 29 December 2010 (UTC)
- That sounds like a much better solution. Thanks --Crouch 09:09, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe I should have read this first :P - I just went through and reordered it alphabetically (just the main sections and all the release scripts), adding all the ones that were missing to match with the current Blender version, so that it is ready when 2.57 comes out. Hopefully you can make that template soon. --JayDez 11:55, 10 April 2011 (CEST)(Sign)
What do these little squares tell?
You see them too: most of the addons have a little suare left of their name. I scrutinized the complete page without finding what they mean. --Andre anckaert 17:26, 22 March 2011 (CET)
- I just added a legend for the boxes from the other scripts page. --JayDez 01:46, 17 April 2011 (CEST)
Can I already add my script ?
Hi all, I uploaded a script on the project.blender.org site, and I don't know if I have to wait for a confirmation form an admin or something before I can add it here. So I did add it (auto custom shape, rigging section). If it is a problem, just let me know, I'll take care.
--Jacques Duflos 15:44, 10 October 2011 (CEST)