|UI location||Group: Mesh|
|Version||n/a - 2006.04.11||Author(s)||Campbell Barton AKA ideasman|
|Note(s)||The scripts was included in Blender 2.42a. Since 2.43 the built-in sculpt mode has replaced it.|
|Current version download||sculpt_bbrush_archive.zip (2006.04.11) - Script version from Blender 2.42a|
|Python modules||mesh_bbrush.py, mesh_tri2quad.py|
|Links||Python & Plugins forum at Blender Artists.|
It is an interactive sculpt tool, working on mesh objects in Blender. Meanwhile replaced through more performant built-in sculpt mode.
Still usable as code reference for object manipulation in 3d space. It works well with Blender 2.48a, tested on winXP32, no Python installed.
- Place "mesh_bbrush_menu.py" and "mesh_tri2quad.py" files in the blender scripts folder.
- Place "mesh_bbrush.py" in the subfolder "/bpydata"
- Open blender
- Go to 3d-view window, select mesh objects, switch into edit mode with TAB-Key
- Start installation script from menu Mesh → Scripts → B-Brush Sculpter
- For proper work, the "Scriptlinks" option in Script Panel must be enabled. You must do it manually!
- You have to activate sculpt tool for each 3d-view window individually: menu View → Space Handler Scripts → Event: mesh_bbrush.py
- Select mesh objects (works in object and in edit mode)
- RMB activates dialog box with brush options
- Sculpt mesh with LMB , negative effect with ⇧ ShiftLMB
- Exit sculpt mode through deactivate the option View → Space Handler Scripts → Event: mesh_bbrush.py