The old version described here
- http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.4/Py/Scripts/Wizards/Geodesic_dome is converted to the Api of 2.59/2.60 by PKHG.
The addon is at this moment 3-12-2011 to be found in post #1 at
Geodesic Domes was built as addon for Blender < 2.5 by Andy Houston, Meta Androcto. It can build a Tetrahedron, Octahedron and Icosahedron as well as some other standard objects, starting with a Grid, Torus, etc.
Next these objects can be adjusted by changing a lot of parameters, nice to see in action.
Last but not least Faces, Struts and Hubs remain implemented.
- Faces can modify the faces of 'given' objects in various ways.
- Struts changes an object using an 'imported' object.
- Hubs uses two objects to combine them into a strange other one.
In all cases a number of parameters can be used to modify the resulting object.
- And the possibility to import an object to modify it is still possible.
Most important change
PKHG does not know if a TAB-layout GUI is possible in Blender 2.6
- A Panel to start the GD-Operator
- The operator shows its possibilities in the TOOLSHELF.