|UI location||Group: Add Curve|
|Version||0,1||Author(s)||Andrew Hale (TrumanBlending), PKHG, Testscreenings, Based on work by Thomas Luft|
|Current version download||https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-extensions/trunk/py/scripts/addons/|
- This script is in Blender 2.5 Add-Ons menu.
- Download the script and place it in your addons folder.
Based on the wonderful code by Thomas Luft & his original IvyGen program. http://graphics.uni-konstanz.de/~luft/ivy_generator/
- Original blender port by testscreenings, furthur advances by PKHG, maintained by truman
- for best results:
- Enable the addon in the user preferences addons > add_curve section
- Select the object you want to grow Ivy on.
- Enter Edit mode & select a vert that you want the Ivy to spawn from.
- Snap the cursor to the selected vert.
- Enter Object Mode & with the object selected:
- Shift/A menu Add_Curve/Ivy_Gen
- This will generate your initial Ivy Curve & Leaves.
- From here you can access the Ivy menu in the toolbar.
- I suggest to make small changes & then press update ivy.
- The script is found in Add » Curve » Add Ivy.
- The addon interface is then found in the Tools panel.
- In Blender 2.5 the scripts currently show up in the toolbar.
- Currently you need to set script parameters before doing any transforms or using modifiers.
- In the Wiki writer's opinion always have Python Installed on your computer when using scripts. http://www.python.org/
- Python & Plugins forum at Blender Artists.
- Back to Extensions:2.5/Py/Scripts