|UI location||Group: Object|
|Current version download||https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-extensions/trunk/py/scripts/addons/curve_simplify.py|
- This script is in Blender 2.5 Add-Ons menu.
This script enables two operators.
- simplify curves
The simplify curves Operator works on one selected curve object. It generates a new curve based on the original one. The higher the distance error threshold is set the more controlpoints are thrown away.
Access: search > simplify curves
- simplyfy fcurves
The simplify fcurves Operator works the same way, but on selected fcurves. The Graph editor has no Toolbar, so the controls are located in the Toolbar in the 3dView the same as with the simplify curves Operator.
Access: search > simplify fcurves
Raise the error value until satisfied.
- In Blender 2.5 the scripts currently show up in the toolbar.
- Currently you need to set script parameters before doing any transforms or using modifiers.
- In the Wiki writer's opinion always have Python Installed on your computer when using scripts. http://www.python.org/
- Python & Plugins forum at Blender Artists.
- Back to Extensions:2.5/Py/Scripts