|UI location||Graph Editor > Channel > Isolate and Frame|
|Usage|| Usage instructions:
|Version||0.2.1||Author(s)||Jason van Gumster (Fweeb)|
|Note(s)||The operator *can* work with your mouse still in the Channels region, but not with the hotkey. Instead, you'll need to use the Space search feature and find "Isolate and Frame" there. Fortunately, Blender remembers your search, so subsequent uses can be pretty fast (Space > ↵ Enter).|
|Current version download||http://projects.blender.org/tracker/download.php/153/467/30339/19480/animation_channel_isolate_and_frame.py|
|Known Issues||Unfortunately, the hotkey will not work in the Channels region of the Graph Editor. For some reason, there's no way to set a hotkey that will work from there. In fact, Shift+V is actually assigned to a visibility toggle in that region, but it cannot be overridden. So, until that gets fixed, the fastest method is to use the Spacebar search workaround.|
- User Preferences → Addons → Install Addon...
- Use the File Browser to find animation_channel_isolate_and_frame.py on your hard drive
- Double-click or select the file and click Install Addon...
- Use the Addon browser to find and enable Channel Isolate and Frame (hint: it's in the Animation category)
This script originated in a thread on blenderartists.org by Chad Gleason ('fahr'). It's not perfect (see known issues above), but it does the job.
See usage above. More detailed instructions to come.
- Back to Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts