|UI location||Group: AddMesh|
|Current version download||https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-extensions/trunk/py/scripts/addons/add_mesh_solid.py|
- This script is in Blender 2.5 Add-Ons menu.
Create Add Mesh Solid
- This script creates the 31 regular shapes as defined by mathematicians of old.
- All Objects are bases on those 31.
- This script allows you to interactively change between them.
- This is done by cutting off corners (Vertex Truncation) and edges (Edge Truncation) to create new shapes.
- The interface for this script is found in the Add > Mesh menu
- In Blender 2.5 the scripts currently show up in the toolbar.
- Currently you need to set script parameters before doing any transforms or using modifiers.
- In the Wiki writer's opinion always have Python Installed on your computer when using scripts. http://www.python.org/
- Python & Plugins forum at Blender Artists.
- Back to Extensions:2.5/Py/Scripts