|UI location||Group: Wizards Opens with Text Editor.|
|Version||1.80b||Author(s)||Manuel Bastioni, Make Human Team|
|Blender||2.42a - 2.48||License||OSS Certified Software/GPL|
|File name||In mh180b.blend|
|Current version download|| Sources:
|External Python Modules or dependencies||Target packs|
- Make Human 1.80b is an old "Nostalgic" script.
- It can still make some good, versatile Humans & Humaniods.
- The wiki writer will try to keep the script functional for future versions of Blender, where possible.
- The current version of Make Human is 0.91, the new program is far more powerful, flexable & functional.
- In the Wiki writer's opinion always have Python Installed on your computer when using scripts. http://www.python.org/
- For optional speed up, the Python Psyco Module can be used with the 'Wiki' script. http://psyco.sourceforge.net/
Make Human 0.91
- Make Human is Available as Standalone Program also.
- (exports .obj & collada 1.4 file formats, compatible with Blender)
- Thanks must go to the Make Human Team for their dedicated work.
- MakeHuman is completely free, innovative and professional software for the modeling of 3-Dimensional characters. The features that make this software unique are the new Tetra-parametric GUI components and the Natural Pose System, for advanced muscular simulation. Using MakeHuman a photo realistic character can be modeled in less than 2 minutes; MakeHuman is released under an Open Source License, and is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.