- Back to Catalog
Wizard Menu Toolkit
This Script Bundle provides new scripts to Blender's Wizards Menu.
* L_System_Forest Build_248 * ANT_Landscape_Creator_248 * Auto_Masonary_248 * Blender_Calliper_248 * Blender_World_Forge_248 * City_Block_Generator_248 * Cityscape1_248 * Alan's_Cloud_Gen_248 * Fiat_Lux_248 * Gen3_248 * Geodesic_Domes_248 * Kloputils_248 * Make Human 1.80b_248 * Pgr_meandering_paths1.5_248 * Sama_Landscape_248 * Skin_Armature_248 * TeaPot_248 * Terragen Import .ter_248 * Treegen_248 * Wall_248 * Shell_Factory (link) * Tesselate (link)
Py_Wizards Toolkit Blender 2.48
All Scripts included are licensed under the GPL General Public License or Creative Commons, Blender Artistic License, or found in the Public Domain, Orphaned or Donated.
Please see individual Scripts for individual license.
Thanks go to the Authors of these scripts.
- Jimmy Hazevoet
- Paul Spooner (Dudecon) http://www.peripheralarbor.com
- macouno http://www.macouno.com/
- Stefano <S68> Selleri http://www.selleri.org/Blender/scripts/text.html
- Johan Badenhorst
- TaZany and Tedi
- Alan Dennis (RipSting) http://www.curiousexistence.com/projects/cloudgen
- GNUdo http://www.netlabor.it
- Sergey Prokhorchuk (Stager) http://www.geocities.com/bgen3/
- andy houston (serendipiti) http://members.aol.com/demalion2/index.html
- Carlos Lopez (klopez) http://klopes.tk
- Make Human Team http://www.makehuman.org/blog/index.php
- Patrick Grochowy http://www.grochowy.de
- Chris Smailis (SmaTheGreek) www.freewebs.com/smathegreek
- Leif Dehmelt http://www.gravity-music.net/skinny/
- Anthony D'Agostino (Scorpius) http://www.redrival.com/scorpius
- Guy Van Rentergem, David Johnson.
- Josef Grunig, Stefan Birgmeier.
- Armagan YAVUZ www.geocites.com/blenderdungeon/
- JMSoler http://jmsoler.free.fr/ http://jmsoler.free.fr/util/blenderfile/images/lsystem/lsystem.htm
- Chris Dawson lsystem.liquidweb.co.nz
- Randolf Schultz.
And Anyone I have missed in this large list of contributors.
Some scripts have been modified to include: Authors Details. BPY Doc Text. GPL License Block where applicable. Bug Fixes.
To install these scripts in Blender.
Please follow these instructions properly for a full, easy install.
unzip the folder
In the zip file you will find several folders. Copy all the files to your default scripts location. on windows this is Blender//.blender/scripts. if you copy paste you may be asked to overwrite bpymodules folder. This will add the needed modules to run some scripts.
The Folder plugins must be moved to Blender/plugins. Again you can just cut paste this folder to Blenders main directory. This contains the internal files needed by Make Human 1.80. When you run Make Human, you will find the base mesh in plugins folder: plugins/mh180targetspack.
I have found it is easier to append the scene L_System_trees from lsystem3.3.15.blend. This makes working with the textures & other things easier with this script. Then I press ctrl/u to save defaults. This keeps the script scene saved. you can then run the script from the Wizards Menu, whenever you want. You do not have to do this, but it is easier.
- Special Mention Scripts*
There are two scripts that show up in the Wizards Menu with _link in the name. Tesselate & Shell Factory. You will need to download these scripts. Go to The Help Menu/Scripts Help Browser/Wizards for the links to the download & docs. These two scripts are very important & they are well worth adding to any collection.
- small note:
This bundle may include scripts that produce small errors. not many though.
more informatoin on these scripts can be found here:
any questions about this toolkit may be directed to:
Brendon Murphy (meta-androcto) http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=138484
- Back to Catalog