Animation Menu Toolkit Blender 2.49
This Script Bundle provides new scripts to Blender's Animation Menu.
* Armature Modeler * Bsod Rigs * Blender Pose Handler * Blender Swarm * BlenderLipSyncro2 * Bone Tools * Camera Jitter * Camera Matcher * Camera Tracking (.ma) * Camera manager * IK Capture (BVH export) * IPO Stretcher * IPO Converter * IPO Tools * Object Jitter * Onion Skin * Shake'n'Bake * Spin
Py_Animation_Menu Toolkit Blender 2.49
A Collection of scripts for the Animation Menu.
All Scripts included are licensed under the GPL General Public License or Creative Commons 3.0 by-sa, Blender Artistic License, or found in the Public Domain or Other Friendly Terms.
Please see individual Scripts for individual license.
Thanks go to the Authors of these scripts.
- Mariano Hidalgo: useless-scripts.blogspot.com/
- malefico: http://www.malefico3d.org/blog-en/?p=13
- Emilio Le Roux (elerouxx): http://www.moscafilms.com.br
- Rasmus Lerchedahl Petersen:
- Claudio J Dobniewski (CJD):
- Jean-Baptiste PERIN, Vincent BILLET:
- Vilem Novak:
- Dalai Felinto: http://blenderecia.orgfree.com
- Gwenael Le Page:
- Mathias Weitz:
- Basil_Fawlty/Cage_drei (Andrew Cruse): http://www.kuroyumes-* developmentzone.com/
- Markus Kothe:
- Dienben: Benoit Foucque: http://blenderlipsynchro.blogspot.com/
- Matt Ebb, Gwenouille
- Bartius Crouch: http://sites.google.com/site/bartiuscrouch/scripts
some scripts have beem modified to include: Authors Details. BPY Doc Text. GPL License Block where applicable. Other small fixes. Scripts are provided "As Is". They should all work but some are old.
To install these scripts in Blender. unzip the folder Animation_Menu Toolkit 249 Copy & Paste the 1 folders & 2 files inside to your default scripts location. on windows this is Blender//.blender/scripts. The bpymodules folder may cause ask to "Overwrite" this is ok as only new modules are installed.
In windows, the file names for the scripts, =camera_jitter.py and =ObjectJitterScript_249.py may need to be changed to camera_jitter.py and object_jitter.py respectively, since that is how the scripts reference themselves via script links.
more information on these scripts can be found here: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Scripts/Catalog#Animation
any questions about this toolkit may be directed to: Brendon Murphy (meta-androcto) on irc freenode #blenderwiki or pm on blender artists forums
- Back to Catalog