|UI location||Group: Mesh|
|Version||v1.0 > 2006/06/01||Author(s)||Ron Walker|
The Blender Mesh Attribute Editor (BMAE) is a mesh creator for use with Blender whose main function allows you to set the size and location in Standard and/or Metric values.
Other features include mesh naming, axis orientation, edit mode/object mode draw type selection, mesh resizing and a fraction to decimal calculator/ledger combo. Created by Ron Walker, it also comes with an instruction manual.
BMAE version 1.2 supports three languages: English, Italian, and Spanish. Here is a quick look at the latest changes (compared to 1.1):
(1) Overhaul of the warning/filter system.
(2) Restructuring of the code
(3) Mesh code, Measuring code and Dictionaries are now modules (ongoing wip)
(4) New features: Core and Floor
(5) New Mesh Types and Mesh Type Divisions (2d/3d)
(6) New Options
(7) Increase in Segments and Rings max value (500)
(8) All face normals point outward (all) and positive (planar) by default, except Y direction (option).
(1) New Filter system GUI(2) New buttons and menus
- There is a guide on the download site
- Python & Plugins forum at Blender Artists.