|UI location||Group: AddMesh ( see note )|
|Usage||Press spacebar/mesh to find a new Primitive 'Sculpt Mesh'|
|Version||0.06||Author(s)||Domino Marama http://dominodesigns.info|
|Blender||2.46 - 2.47||License||GPL|
Create Add Mesh Sculpt Mesh
- This Script creates a Sculpt Mesh Primitive.
- Copy the script to .blender/scripts.
- Press the Space bar.
- Then Add.
- Then Mesh.
- Below the Monkey.
- There is the Sculpt Mesh.
- Press Sculpt mesh.
- To create the New Mesh.
- This primitive was added in Blender.
- As A Script, not Hardcoded.
- This script creates a Multires object suitable for use in Second Life®
- There are several scripts that accompany this script.
- These scripts are related to the import & export of Second Life® primatives.
- Also there are scripts related to the UV mapping of the Primitives.
- These scripts are not limited to use with Second Life® & can be quite useful as stand alone scripts.
- There is good Documentation on the Author's Site Here:
- In the Wiki writer's opinion always have Python Installed on your computer when using scripts. http://www.python.org/
- Python & Plugins forum at Blender Artists.