PART XI - 渲染
editor's note: this info should not be on the front page of Part XII, I I believe. Here should be more general information, the text below should be moved to an introductional section.
渲染是CG的最后一道工序 (当然，除了后期制作) 也是最终使你图象符合你的3d场景的阶段。
The rendering of the current scene is performed by pressing the big RENDER button in the Render panel, or by pressing F12. The result of the rendering is kept in a buffer and shown in its own window. It can be saved by pressing F3 or via the File>>Save Image menu. The image is rendered according to the dimensions defined in the Format Panel (Image types and dimensions.).
By default the dimensions SizeX and SizeY are 320x256 and can be changed as for any Num Button. The two buttons below define the aspect ratio of the pixels. This is the ratio between the X and Y dimensions of the pixel of the image. By default it is 1:1 since computer screen pixels are square, but can be varied if television shorts are being made since TV pixels are not square. To make life easier the rightmost block of buttons (Image pre-set dimensions.) provides some common presets:
- PAL - 720x576 pixels at 54:51 aspect ratio.
- NTSC - 720x480 pixels at 10:11 aspect ratio.
- Default - Same as PAL, but with full TV options, as explained in the following sections.
- Preview - 640x512 at 1:1 aspect ratio. This setting automatically scales down the image by 50%, to effectively produce a 320x256 image.
- PC - 640x480 at 1:1 aspect ratio.
- PAL 16:9 - 720x576 at 64:45 aspect ratio, for 16:9 widescreen TV renderings.
- PANO - Standard panoramic settings 576x176 at 115:100 aspect ratio. More about 'panoramic' renderings in the pertinent section.
- FULL - 1280x1024 at 1:1 aspect ratio.