Page status (reviewing guidelines)
Page reviewed and in good shape
Mesh Subdividing Tools
Subdividing adds resolution by cutting existing faces and edges into smaller pieces. There are several tools that allow you to do this:
- Divide a face or edge into smaller units, adding resolution.
- Loop Subdivide
- Insert a loop of edges between existing ones
- Vertex Connect
- Connects selected vertices with edges that split faces.
- Knife Subdivide
- Cut edges and faces interactively
- Subdivides edges or vertices, making them faceted or rounded