The Radar sensor works much like a Near sensor, but only within an angle from an axis, forming an invisible cone with the top in the objects’ center and base at a distance on an axis.
See Sensor Common Options for common options.
- Special Options
- This field can be used to limit the sensor to look for only those objects with this property.
- 1) The Radar sensor can detect objects "through" other objects (walls etc).
- 2) Objects must have "Actor" enabled to be detected.
- This menu determines the direction of the radar cone. The ± signs is whether it is on the axis direction (+), or the opposite (-).
- Determines the angle of the cone. (Range: 0.00 to 179.9 degrees).
- Determines the length of the cone. (Blender units).
This sensor is useful for giving bots sight only in front of them, for example.