The Mouse sensor is for detecting mouse events.
See Sensor Common Options for common options.
- Special Options
The controller consist only of a list of types of mouse events. These are:
- Mouse over any, gives a TRUE pulse if the mouse moves over any game object.
- Mouse over, gives a TRUE pulse if the mouse moves over the owner object.
- Movement, any movement with the mouse causes a stream of TRUE pulses.
- Wheel Down, causes a stream of TRUE pulses as the scroll wheel of the mouse moves down.
- Wheel Up, causes a stream of TRUE pulses as the scroll wheel of the mouse moves up.
- Right button gives a TRUE pulse.
- Middle button gives a TRUE pulse.
- Left button gives a TRUE pulse.
A FALSE pulse is given when any of the above conditions ends.
There is no logic brick for specific mouse movement and reactions (such as first person camera), these have to be coded in python.