This controller gives a positive (TRUE) output when
- One (and only one) of its inputs are TRUE, and
- The object is in the designated State.
- For all other conditions the controller gives a negative (FALSE) output.
- Controller Type menu
- Specifies the type of the controller.
- Controller Name
- The name of the controller. This can be selected by the user. It is used to access controllers with python; it needs to be unique among the selected objects.
- State Index
- Sets the designated state for which this controller will operate.
- Preference Button
- If on, this controller will operate before all other non-preference controllers (useful for start-up scripts).
- Deletes the sensor.