This panel appears in the Editing Context panel group which is accessed using F9 or clicking button in the Buttons window. This panel grows and shrinks depending on how many bones in an armature are selected.
- BO: - Name of bone.
- child of - This bone's parent.
- Seqm: - Subdivision for bones drawn as B-Bones.
- Dist: - Bone deformation distance.
- Weight: - Bone deformation weight.
- Hinge - Don't inherit rotation or scale from parent bone. This effective turns the bone into a bone with hinge like functionality.
- Deform - Does the bone deform geometrically.
- Mult - Multiply bone envelope with Vertex group.
- Hide - Toggles display of bone in edit mode.