Relevant to Blender 2.33 ⇧ ShiftK All vertex colours are erased; they are changed to the current drawing colour.
U Undo. This undo is 'real'. Pressing Undo twice redoes the undone.
W Shared Vertexcol: The colours of all faces that share vertices are blended.
Relevant to Blender 2.33 ⇆ Tab Switches to EditMode, selections made here will show up when switching back to FaceSelectMode with ⇆ Tab.
R Calls a menu allowing to rotate the UV coordinates or the VertexCol.
U Calls the UV Calculation menu. The following modes can the applied to the selected faces:
- Cube: Cubical mapping, a number button asks for the cubemap size.
- Cylinder: Cylindrical mapping, calculated from the center
of the selected faces.
- Sphere: Spherical mapping, calculated from the center of
the selected faces.
- Bounds to x: UV coordinates are calculated from the actual
view, then scaled to a boundbox of 64 or 128 pixels in square.
- Standard x: Each face gets default square UV coordinates.
- From Window: The UV coordinates are calculated using the
projection as displayed in the 3DWindow.