- Genscher is working on 64-bit support for windows; he's posted some emails to the ML and needs feedback on it. Will start coding once kaito approves.
- kaito is fine with uintptr_t
- Fluid control - coming along nicely (see www.wxtools.com); implemented some little new things Nils had not (negative force and so) but main thing is the almost complete phase1 recode; phase1 = turn fluid into a modifier and clean all bad derviedmesh hacks, so I can directly access derivedmesh bstacles from modifier stack with no need for hours of export (much time + much ram needed).
- ben2610 is working on various BGE optimization. Currently removing sensors from logic system when they are not active. Next, improving radar sensor, scenegraph optimization by implementing a dirty flag to avoid unecessary updates
- Bobalicious and hcube are ready for a merge with trunk of the new sound stuff. Bobalicious will post a testing build on graphicall.
Summer of Code
- Nick has new sculpting videos,  and . He's currently working on fixing undo for sculptmode.
- mxcurioni almost has SWIG replaced, and still needs to remove lib3ds.
- UncleZeiv's lightcuts project now supports most of the lamp falloff types and all the diffuse shaders. He's also started writing an integration document at User:UncleZeiv/SummerOfCode2008/Integration. He's going to investigate the potential of rendering indirect lighting with lightcuts, and also think about the UI side of things.
- goal is to have something ready for siggraph.
- test builds will go out this week.
- kaito wants to make an updated gamekit book.