Roadmap kinda thingy.
- Determine where db data needs to go
- Save SDNA of seperate elements, so with Mesh only Mesh sdna
- Determine communications between blender and db
- writing data (updating)
- loading data
- Implement prototype
- I implement the first part of this prototype with meshdata, and its linked data, gradually expanding to other datatype whenever possible.
- Make sure it builds on Linux and other platforms.
- Implement a way to flag mesh data for db saving (and refreshing)
- Write mesh data to db
- Connect and disconnect to database local and remote
-- NathanLetwory - 30 May 2004